When Jack Warner was casting the movie My Fair Lady, Julie Andrews, who played the original Eliza Doolittle on Broadway, was overlook for the part, that was given to Audrey Hepburn.
That made her available to accept Mr. Disney’s invitation to play Mary Poppins.
At the 22nd Golden Globes, when she won the best actress award (she was up against Audrey for My Fair Lady), she had her sweet revenge.
THE SHADE OF IT ALL.
But like in High School Musical how does Troy not realize that his teammates have a webcam on him like how dumb are you
He had his fuckin head in the game what do u think
raise your hand if you think the cliffhanger after s3 will kill you
I love how you didn’t even have to say which show you were talking about- everyone just knew.
La fotografa americana Sarah Ernhart, (che ha lo studio Sarah Beth
There’s a man called The Doctor. He lives on a cloud in the sky, and all he does, all day, every day, is to stop all the children in the world ever having bad dreams.
I’M LAHUGING SO HARD AT THIS
SHE DOESN’T EVEN JUMP SHE JUST LIFTS OFF THE GROUND
reblogging for the usage of the preacher jet.
and I thought that it couldn’t suck any harder…
Here is a collection of my favorite movies for you to download and do whatever you want with. For more movies, such as Disney, Pixar, Pokemon, etc. click here!
- (500) Days of Summer
- The Breakfast Club
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Step Brothers
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Edward Scissorhands
- Easy A
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Dirty Dancing
- West Side Story
- Bridge to Terabithia
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- When Harry Met Sally
- Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
- Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
- The Sound of Music
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Project X
- Wreck It Ralph
- Sweeney Todd
- Mean Girls
- The Runaways
- That’s So Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Forrest Gump
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Little Rascals
- The Social Network
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2
- Get Him to the Greek
- School of Rock
- Pineapple Express
- Black Swan
- Pulp Fiction
- Spirited Away (english dubbing)
- Princess Mononoke (english dubbing)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (english dubbing)
- Iron Man
- Iron Man 2
- Captain America
- The Incredible Hulk
- The Avengers
- Fight Club
- LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
- LOTR: The Two Towers
- LOTR: Return of the King
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future 2
- Back to the Future 3
- Inglourios Basterds
- The Dark Knight
- The Big Lebowski
- Kick Ass
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland
- August Rush
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- The Amityville Horror (1979)
- The Amityville Horror (2005)
- Catch Me If You Can
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
- Jennifer’s Body
- Pink Flamingos
- A Clockwork Orange
- Pink Floyd: The Wall
- The Exorcist
okay so have fun with this
If Humans Crossed the Street Like Animals
I LAUGHED MUCH HARDER THAN I SHOULD HAVE
I don’t know who keeps doing the “If humans acted like animals” things, but please never stop.
How to draw ‘the other eye’. Because people keep complaining.
The answer? You don’t draw a whole eye first.
You do it part by part, then make adjustments and add details as you please.
If you draw the whole eye first you’ll just stress over making the other eye as similar as possible. This way it’s also easier to adjust and correct.
Aside from that last step with the ‘transform’ tool, this also applies for traditional art.
Hope this helps!
THE WORLD MUST KNOW
Pagina 1 di 1214